Connections are the communications Protocols that let InferStack™ talk to other devices and Systems. We support the main Open Standards and will add more over time. Developers can use the Connections framework to create additional drivers to support their systems and applications.
- Supporting the most common Open Standards
- Device communication through BACnet and Modbus, Serial and IP
- Wireless device Comms with JenNet-IP over 802.15.4
- Enterprise Communication with Haystack, oBiX, BACnet
- Developers can create additional protocols