Technology for the Internet of Things and Intelligent Buildings Solutions
Hardware, Software, and Connection Services to enable Service
Providers to deliver the benefits of the Internet of Things to Intelligent
Buildings, Equipment, and Smart Devices.
The 245 M2M Platform provides connection to the buildings and
equipment using the Industry Standard Protocols of BACnet, Modbus,
Haystack, and oBiX, using Wi-Fi, and Ethernet communications and is
primarily used to connect ethernet IP devices to the enterprise.
and historical data with Graphics and Dashboards, the powerful B-Line
Control Engine, custom Reporting, simple and effective Alarm, and
The Platform is used for many Applications including:
- Energy Monitoring and Analysis
- Building and Plant Fault Detection and Diagnosis
- Plant Control and Optimization
- Smart Grid and Automatic Demand Response
T-Star 245 M2M Platform
and others can connect to the enterprise over the cellular network.
Communications to the Enterprise Server can use 3G Cellular Wireless, Wi-Fi, and Ethernet Connections.
A built in Wi-Fi Access Point allow Mobile Devices to Communicate with the 245 Platform for ease of set up and commissioning.
- TI ARM Cortex™ – A8 Cortex processor operating @ 600 MHz
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM
- 8 GB Micro SD Flash for system and application data backup
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for security
- 2 10/100 MBit Ethernet port
- Wi-Fi for data and user interface connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- One USB 2.0 port
- Two digital inputs for pulse counting
Up to 50Hz pulses at 50% duty cycle
- 1 RS-232 port: DB9 male connector
- 1 RS-485 port: 3 point terminal
- Optional onboard 3G modem, CDMA or GSM
- Power – 15 volts DC from included wall power module
- Rechargeable internal battery backup
- Multiple Mounting Options – Desk, Wall or Enclosure
- Environmental – Operating range 0 – 50 Degrees C (32 – 122 Deg. F) Humidity 0 -90% RH non-condensing
- ANSI C12 Certification